Wednesday, April 30th Truman Probability and Statistics students competed in an Airplane Project. An all class competition was held to see who could make the best airplane.Full Story»
William Chrisman held its annual Spring Signing Ceremony after school on Thursday, May 1 in the atrium.
Five Bears signed to continue their athletic careers in college.
Bridger Middle School students competed at the National History Day state finals. The students are part of IMPACT which stands for Independence Missouri Program for Academically and Creatively Talented. The program serves students in grades 2-8 from every elementary and middle school in the district.
Orchestra students from all ISD Middle Schools chosen to perform in the 2014 Middle School Orchestra
Orchestra students from Bridger, Bingham, Pioneer Ridge, and Nowlin middle schools were selected to perform in the 2014 All District Middle School Orchestra. The event was held at Liberty North High School on April 12, 2014.
More in this category
- Middle School Music Departments Sing Together
- Bridger Raises Money for the Heart Association!
- Bridger Students volunteer at Harvesters !
- Middle School IMPACT Students Qualify for National History Day State Finals
- Bingham Middle School Celebrates Reading
- Nowlin Middle School’s Choir participates in Missouri’s Large Ensemble contest