Realizing there is a shortage of books for sixth- through eighth-grade students inside Nowlin Middle School’s library, the Independence Council of PTAs wants to do something about it. This year, the organization is collecting new and gently used books for Nowlin and its feeder elementary schools during the Holiday Book Drive November 1 through […]Full Story»
Wednesday, April 30th Truman Probability and Statistics students competed in an Airplane Project. An all class competition was held to see who could make the best airplane.
William Chrisman held its annual Spring Signing Ceremony after school on Thursday, May 1 in the atrium.
Five Bears signed to continue their athletic careers in college.
Bridger Middle School students competed at the National History Day state finals. The students are part of IMPACT which stands for Independence Missouri Program for Academically and Creatively Talented. The program serves students in grades 2-8 from every elementary and middle school in the district.
More in this category
- Orchestra students from all ISD Middle Schools chosen to perform in the 2014 Middle School Orchestra
- Middle School Music Departments Sing Together
- Bridger Raises Money for the Heart Association!
- Bridger Students volunteer at Harvesters !
- Middle School IMPACT Students Qualify for National History Day State Finals
- Bingham Middle School Celebrates Reading