Thanks to the NFL Fuel Up to Play 60 campaign and the initiative of health and physical education teacher Courtney Weis, students at Pioneer Ridge Middle School have new athletic equipment. Weis applied for a Fuel Up to Play 60 grant and received more than $250 in footballs and flag football equipment and the necessary […]Full Story»
Pink was the color of choice at Bingham Middle School, the school raising breast cancer awareness by having a ‘pink out.’ And there might have been the sound of ‘Pink’ playing in the hallways too. Students who donated $1 could bring a music listening device to school. More than $260 was collected with the money […]
Realizing there is a shortage of books for sixth- through eighth-grade students inside Nowlin Middle School’s library, the Independence Council of PTAs wants to do something about it. This year, the organization is collecting new and gently used books for Nowlin and its feeder elementary schools during the Holiday Book Drive November 1 through […]
Wednesday, April 30th Truman Probability and Statistics students competed in an Airplane Project. An all class competition was held to see who could make the best airplane.
More in this category
- Chrisman Holds Spring Signing Ceremony
- Bridger Students Place in the National History Day state finals
- Orchestra students from all ISD Middle Schools chosen to perform in the 2014 Middle School Orchestra
- Middle School Music Departments Sing Together
- Bridger Raises Money for the Heart Association!
- Bridger Students volunteer at Harvesters !