A group of Bridger students volunteered at Harvester’s this past Saturday to sort through massive boxes of potatoes.
IMPACT students from Bridger and Pioneer Ridge middle schools competed at the National History Day regional competition on Saturday March 1 at the Truman Presidential Library.
Bingham Middle School invited community members and administrators to join their Celebration of Reading by coming to school today and reading to students.
More in this category
- Nowlin Middle School’s Choir participates in Missouri’s Large Ensemble contest
- Truman High School Students Learn Line Dancing and Math!
- Bridger Middle School Student Wins the Martin Luther King essay contest
- Celebrate the season with Nowlin Middle School’s Holiday Choir Concert
- Bridger Middle School raises more than a grand for ISD Holiday Helper Program
- Pioneer Ridge Middle School Honors Special Students