ISD Kindergarten Registration
Posted August 1, 2018
If you have not registered your child for kindergarten for the 2018-2019 school year, please visit your neighborhood elementary school during Registration Week scheduled for August 6th – 10th between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. or on August 7th between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Children must be 5 years of age before August 1st to attend kindergarten for the 2018-19 school year. Parents will need to provide their child’s birth certificate, immunization records and two of the following residency verification documents:
- Gas or electric bill (no more than 30 days old; must include parent/guardian name).
- Along with one of the following:
- Copy of deed, current mortgage payment receipt or housing contract;
- Current rental or lease agreement;
- Current paid Jackson County Personal Property Tax Receipt.
If you have questions, please call 816-521-5503. We are excited to welcome our new students to the Independence School District!