Transcript Requests

If you are a graduate of the Independence School District and need copies of your transcript please fill out our Past Graduates Transcript Request form.

Duplicate Diplomas

Unfortunately, the Independence School District does not have duplicate diplomas. A diploma is a ceremonial certificate that is handed out at the time of graduation. Should you wish to purchase a duplicate diploma you will need to contact Jostens. Upon verification of graduation and payment of the replacement fee, they will prepare a duplicate diploma. You may need to order a sealed copy of your high school transcript as proof of graduation that you will forward unopened to Jostens with payment for your duplicate diploma. However, we suggest that you first contact Jostens at 1-800-854-7464 regarding fees, payment methods, and time required to prepare the duplicate before order a sealed transcript.

2015 Graduates, WE NEED YOU!

If you are a 2015 Graduate of the Independence School District, you should have received information about completing a follow-up survey. If you did not receive the information or have yet to complete the survey, don’t worry you still have time! Please click the link below to access the survey. The survey will ask for a token, please use the student ID number you had while attending your Independence School. If you are a parent of a 2015 graduate and your student is unable to fill out the survey, you may do it for them.

2015 Graduate Follow Up Survey