Social Media Guidelines
The Independence School District social media accounts are provided for the district community to join in celebrating the achievements of our students and schools. All posting of comments on these pages are at the discretion of the page administrators to protect the privacy and rights of ISD staff and students. We welcome community engagement in celebrating our students and staff.
The Independence School District will moderate content that:
- Breaks the law or encourages others to do so.
- Contains abusive or inappropriate language or statements.
- Easily identifies students, staff, and/or community members in defamatory, abusive, or generally negative terms.
- Does not show proper consideration for the privacy of others or are considered likely to offend or provoke others.
- Is spam – i.e. repeatedly posting the same comment or comments, or advertising/promoting a service or product.
The page administrators reserve the right to remove any comments at any time, for any reason.