Residency Affidavit

Used when living with an Independence School District resident in order to prove residency within school district boundaries.

Residency Affidavit Form
Residency Affidavit Form (en Espanol)

Non-Custodial Enrollment Form

This waiver must be completed. for students enrolled by a non-custodial adult. You must provide a letter detailing the reasons why student is not with custodial parent. Waivers are only granted based on hardship and may require a hearing before the Board of Education.

Non-Custodial Enrollment Form 
Non-Custodial Enrollment Form (en Español)